Know the Signs of Depression
Do you know how to recognize signs of depression in yourself or a loved one?
Depression is much more than simply feeling sad. Do you know how to recognize signs of depression in yourself or a loved one?
Depression can look like many different things. Some of the symptoms it can have include:
- Sadness, emptiness or hopelessness that lasts longer than two weeks
- Feeling tired all the time
- No longer being interested in activities you once enjoyed
- Anxiety or feeling a sense of danger or doom
- Trouble concentrating or making decisions
- Sleeping too much or having trouble sleeping
- Withdrawing from friends and family
- Thoughts of suicide
If you or a loved one is struggling with symptoms of depression, you don’t have to struggle alone. There is help available. In Northwest Arkansas, you can call Community Clinic at 1-855-438-2280 for help you can afford in the language you speak.
Learn more about the symptoms of depression at:
More about Mental Health